xfce-base/xfce4-extras-4.0 failed

Danny danny.milo at gmx.net
Tue Jun 3 21:42:56 CEST 2003

Hi!

Am Die, 2003-06-03 um 13.35 schrieb Voicu Liviu:
> Thank you very much :-)
>
> On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 12:53:18 +0200
> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:44:21 +0300
> > Voicu Liviu <pacman at huji.ac.il> wrote:
> >

> > > xfce4-twostate-launcher has been removed???!!!
> > >

> > Replaced by xfce4-trigger-launcher. Same functionality.

eeek ... sorry sorry... that this thingy still makes probs...

However, I tried to limit the effect by providing some noop configure,
Makefile and autogen.sh in the now-useless directory...

BUT....
xfce4-twostate-launcher $ cvs -d ${CVSROOT_XFCE4} add autogen.sh
configure Makefile
cvs server: autogen.sh has already been entered
cvs server: configure already exists, with version number 1.4
cvs server: Makefile already exists, with version number 1.1

the webcvs shows no files in the directory, and co checks out no files
from the directory. What the heck is going on? :)

xfce4-twostate-launcher $ cvs -d ${CVSROOT_XFCE4} commit
cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `configure'

That file isn't even on cvs yet though (according to webcvs)?

helppp :)

cheers,
   Danny