XFce 4 web site translations

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Jun 3 13:16:47 CEST 2003

Not to offend Francois (I don't think he will be), but perhaps someone
could have a good look at the english pages as well and look for
typos, factual errors or other mistakes.

Francois, at a quick glance in Overview you wrote 'Librairies' instead
of 'Libraries'. If I find some time I'll try to read the pages more
closely.

Great job on the web site, BTW!

	Jasper