xfdesktop translation problem?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Jun 2 21:26:59 CEST 2003

Hmm, yeah I can repeat that. I have no idea what's happening.

First it tries to convert something from UTF8; no idea why, but it is
in GTK, so nothing to do with us ;).

Then it is feeding the menu invalid utf-8, although the po file is
valid utf-8. I remember something like this happening once
with a german po file, but can't remember what happened with that ...

Any gettext wizzard here who has a clue what this can be?

	Jasper