xfwm4 version to try plz

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 03:10:23 CEST 2003

Hi:
Sure, But,
./configure:

checking for libxfce4mcs-client-1.0 >= 3.99.3... Requested
'libxfce4mcs-client-1.0 >= 3.99.3' but version of libxfce4mcs-client is
3.99.2

configure: error: Library requirements (libxfce4mcs-client-1.0 >=
3.99.3) not met;

? I dont think that is in the cvs-24hr  libxfce4mcs  module. Will you
post it too?

--- Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ppl who reported the following problems with xfwm4:
> - older legacy apps staying on top when returning from fullscreen
> - Transients staying visible on all screens
> - Modal dislogs being placed on top
> - Netscape 4.x Java apps showing unframed/withdrawn
>
> Please take some time to try the following version:
>
> http://www.xfce.org/archive/test/xfwm4-cvs.tar.bz2
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org
>
>    Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
>    http://www.xfce.org

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003