New XFCE4-Plugin: Show Desktop

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Wed Jul 30 22:17:24 CEST 2003

Hi!

Please find my very first panel plugin and some shots (yeah!) on

http://home.arcor.de/andre.lerche/

The plugin is called "Show Desktop" and allows you to minimize and
maximize all unsticky windows on the current workspace by click.

To be honest, it's my first C-project (if one can call it project)
and I am still in the process of learning. So, if you find bugs
or funny sequences in my code, please don't laugh about me, but drop
me some lines. ;-)

Currently it works only well if the panel is on the bottom or left
side on the screen, because on the other sides the icons are in
the wrong direction. I don't know how to solve this in the moment,
maybe in a future version I'll include an option dialog for this issue,
or someone knows some better icons - currently I use some gtk stock icons.

Now feel free to grab and test it and send me some comments, please.

Andre

--
Created on Sweetmorn, the 65th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3169
Linux 2.4.21 i686