xfce4-session -- howto quit?

Matthew Weier OPhinney matthew-lists at weierophinney.net
Tue Jul 29 23:59:19 CEST 2003

I just downloaded and installed xfce4-session -- vast improvement over
the last version I tried (0.05), and *very* functional!

I use it in two configurations. In one, I use xfce4-panel, and this
works normally (I quit using an icon on the panel, which brings up the
xfce4-session quit dialog). In the other, I use a ROX panel. Now, I can
quit the session by utilizing the systray icon, but I was wondering if
there might be another way of quitting? What I'd like to see is perhaps
an option I can pass to xfce4-session requesting to quit ('xfce4-session
-q', perhaps) -- then I could also create an icon on the ROX panel, as
well as a keybinding.

Just my $0.02 USD worth!

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney