xffm-icons cvs make rpm errors

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 01:16:42 CEST 2003

--- Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
> Ric <fhj52ads at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > --- Ric <fhj52ads at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Edscott:
> > >
> > > Well,  config.h.in  is missing... could be others too but that's the
> > > only one
> > > I saw that is normally included.  The  config.log  was no help in
> > > this case. FYI: /* config.h.in.  Generated from configure.ac by
> > > autoheader.  */
> > >
> > > TftR.
> >
> > add to that:  depcomp, config.sub  and  config.guess  might be needed
> > too(i dunno...).
> >

> I'll have a look at this tomorow. Should be easy enough to fix. Any
> other modules misbehaving?

No, not with  make rpm  using cvs co for 4.0.0 modules. I think you guys are
doing great...

[OT]
Really! It's amazing how much stuff there is to be integrated and it all works
->is stable.  If anyone can get a "CVS", ''./configure'' and ''make rpm'' and
end up with a 'state of the art' DE for an RPM based system, that is _really_
good.   I do not know of another cvs that makes it so easy!  Every anonymous
access CVS should be so good.  It's amazing if one thinks about it in
comparison to mozilla, xemacs, cooker, and, oh God, gnome...
...`
IOW, I think y'all are real close to release.  It might not be ''perfect''
but, hey, is it ever for any project?  I just hope this cvs co does not show
up anything critical, aka 'crashes', and RC3 will be the final.  I'm sure you
do too. :)

> 	Jasper

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Human beings act intelligently only after they have
exhausted the alternatives.  ~~ Abba Eban