Minor XFWM4 bug

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Jul 27 22:53:52 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 22:25, Erik Harrison wrote:
> Actually, I was given to understand that the reason for the delay was
> to a XFwm4 feature. XFwm4 will close the window if you double click on
> the window menu button. To me this is a usability bug - double clicking
> on the mney to close the window is not hugely useful when a close
> button exists, and it makes the UI seem unresponsive.

...And you seem to forget that:

1) the close button can be removed by the user
2) some theme don't have a close button at all (see "mofit" theme)
3) dbl click on menu button to close a window is a general feature found
in many other environments

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org