Minor XFWM4 bug

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 22:48:11 CEST 2003

--- Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> > Is there a convenient way for a user to change that gtk setting to
> > match what is in XFce 3?
> > The delay there is just about perfect on my system...
> >

> Try settings->mouse->double click speed, I guess that should do
> something.

Oh yea, that does it.  Thanks!
If maxed to fast, it displays the menu very quickly. I also could not double
click to close so I had to back off a notch with the wheel and now it seems to
be about the same as in XFce3.

Maybe this should be a FAQ and in the xfce-tips? =>
The left button single click menu button display speed is linked to the double
click speed. If one wants the menu to appear quicker, just change the double
click speed in the Settings Manager Mouse properties to be faster.
Or one can right click on the title bar to get the menu displayed almost
instantly without adjusting the double-click speed.  The menu will display
both ways.

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Software is like sex: it's better when it's free.