xfwm4 version to try [WAS Re: xfce4-session crash]

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Jul 27 22:36:04 CEST 2003

Ric,

Don't look any further, I think I know...

WebCVS on sf.net shows that benny committed a fix for -lXext on Solaris
and that changed Makefile.in (because benny is probably using
multi-language version of libtool 1.4...)

Benny, I thought we said we were standardizing on libtool 1.5, more
precisely the one I hacked for MacOS-X.

Cheers,
Olivier.