Minor XFWM4 bug

toth64 at yahoo.com toth64 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 21:41:14 CEST 2003

Nothing major, but something you may want to look at.
If you right-click on the title bar of a window, the
menu pops up instantly and the menu button on the
title bar becomes depressed. However, if you left
click on the menu button there is a 1 second or so
delay before the menu appears. At first I thought it
was just my computer loading the icons that caused the
delay, but it happens every time, and the menu always
appears instantly when right clicking on the title
bar.

-Nick Penwarden