Please try these panel updates (Was: Re: panel autohide bug)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jul 26 00:11:39 CEST 2003

Jens,

Can you try this one:

http://www.xfce.org/archive/test/xfce4-panel-cvs.tar.bz2

It works for me, and it even fix another bug when changing panel
orientation, the panel ended somewhere in the middle of the screen...

One detail, though, to init the changes, you need install the panel as
usual, and then log out/log on, either move the panel a bit or set panel
position using the "Set" button from mcs.

Then you can run another panel or simply log out/log on to see if the
panel gets properly restored... But it's important to explicitely set
panel position at first run of the new version.

Cheers,
Olivier.