Feature Request

Jeff Stuart jstuart at computer-city.net
Thu Jul 24 15:53:46 CEST 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:39:32 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:31:09 -0400
> Jeff Stuart <jstuart at computer-city.net> wrote:
>
> > As per the suggestion, here's the feature request that I made in IRC:
> >
> > <jstuart> Ok.. when I go to the settings | background
> > <jstuart> if I choose a SPECIFIC image, then I can choose the style
> > that I want.
> > <jstuart> IE centered, scaled, etc.
> > <jstuart> HOWEVER, if I choose a LIST, it greys out the style and ONLY
> > allows use of automatic.
> > <jstuart> What I want is to force ALL images in the list to be
> > centered or scaled or tiled.
> > <jstuart> IE global style of center, and then it displays the pic.
> >

> Hmm, yeah, I think I agree. I can change it before release, if no-one
> objects. Opinions?

Hehe as weird as this will sound, I do.  You're currently in release candidate
mode.  IMNSHO, now is not the time to add a new feature.  I've personally
watched a number of projects add a new "insignificant feature" right before
release and every time, it came back to bite them in the rear.

If no one else has suggested this or complained about it before, then it can
wait for 4.1.  I won't be upset at all if I have to wait till then.