Rc3 instead of 4.0

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Jul 24 15:10:13 CEST 2003

El jue, 24-07-2003 a las 01:07, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> Hey all,
>
> Since we have been fixing some bugs this week, we don't want to release
> rc2 as 4.0, so we will need another release candidate.
>
> The new roadmap is up on xfce.org. The release will be postponed by
> another week.
>
>  * 27 July : RC3 release
>  * 03 August : XFce 4.0 release
>
> I propose again to have a deadline for changes on Friday.

If rc3 is to be identical to 4.0, what need for 4.0? I know that
diskspace at xfce.org is free, but we shouldn't abuse.

I vote for keeping the original time table, and begin work on 4.1
instead. Of course, my vote is just intended to convey my thoughts on
the matter to Olivier before he makes a decision.