Defaults

BluPhoenyx quazar at dcnet2000.com
Wed Jul 23 06:54:43 CEST 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
Kiran Kumar <immidi_kiran at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>   This is my first post to this list, and I have been
> an xfce user for just a couple of weeks. I, would
> second this opinion, that it should be configurable.
> Particularly, because not all mouses have 3 buttons.

While I agree with the configure option, the mouse button issue is rather moot for most users as X can easily simulate 3 buttons via a mouse option. I use this feature on my Toshiba which has two standard buttons (and two scroll buttons.)

In the XConfig86 (-4) file add the following line to the mouse section.

Option  "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"

Mike T.