RC-2 on Solaris

Craig A. Betts craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 21 22:56:29 CEST 2003

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> On Mon, 21, Jul 2003, Craig A. Betts wrote:
>

>>Still need to set LIBS=-lXext to compile xfwm on Solaris...
>

>><<==--  SNIP  --==>>
>>checking for XShapeCombineShape in -lXext... yes
>><<==-- UNSNIP --==>>
>

> Ah! I finally found the problem, so expect this to work in 4.0 final,
> and thanks for the help :-)
>

>>Craig A. Betts
>

> Benedikt

No prob.  Everything else looks great.  Sorry for not responding
(Oliver), I was still compiling the rest of the goods.

FYI - I am actually running this on a SPARC Classic (50 MHz MicroSPARC
processor) at home and it runs faster that OpenWindows and CDE!  :-)

--
Craig A. Betts
IT Security Design Engineer