systemload-plugin-0.3.2

Mike Makonnen mtm at identd.net
Mon Jul 21 20:51:24 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 08:12:49PM +0200, Riccardo Persichetti wrote:

> as soon as i'll get an account on a FreeBSD and OpenBSD machine
> i'll correct this problem...

Give me an hour or so, and I'll have a jail setup for you on
a FreeBSD 4.8 machine. That way I can give you root and you
can do whatever is necessary without needing my intervention.

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc
mtm at identd.net | D228 1A6F C64E 120A A1C9  A3AA DAE1 E2AF DBCC 68B9