Where are translations installed?

Mike Makonnen mtm at identd.net
Mon Jul 21 15:57:42 CEST 2003

Hello folks,

Sorry for this possibly stupid question, but how do I install
the localized translations? It seems it's not done by default.
The makefiles don't make it very clear either. I did notice
that there's a /usr/X11R6/share/locale/ (installation prefix is
/usr/X11R6) with directories for different locales,
(i.e - am/ and am_ET/, etc) and I tried putting the .gmo file in
there, but that didn't work.

I did some translations to am_ET for xfwm4 and xfcalendar
and I am trying to test them out.

Cheers.
--
Mike Makonnen  | GPG-KEY: http://www.identd.net/~mtm/mtm.asc