Xfce4 rc2 is out

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Mon Jul 21 00:01:24 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 14:50, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Xfce4 rc2 is out.
>
> "All-in-one" fat tarballs available from SF.net:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19869&release_id=172742
>
> Separate individual packages from xfce.org:
>
> http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce4-rc2/

A question.  Does anyone have experience with compiling Xfce4 with GCC
3.3, say from SRPMs?  I don't think there should be any problems, but
you never know.

I ask because Severn should be coming out soon, and as I like bleeding
edge, I might give it a try.  (Of course, in two weeks when Rawhide 1.0
comes out, I'll probably give it a try again.)

Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good