XFce's way

gardnerj at provide.net gardnerj at provide.net
Fri Jul 18 19:38:33 CEST 2003

This may be of interest. I'm running Xfce4 on a P133Mhz.
It's usable. Nothing's quite as snappy as the computer I
built and my wife took when she left, but not only is Xfce4
usable on this 133Mhz machine but I was able to compile it
and all it's parts on this machine in an evening. ;-)

Jonathan

On 18 Jul 2003 11:56:53 -0500
 edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 17:49, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > your specs on my hw are a bit outdated, P4 2.6GHz with
> Geforce4
>
> Which means I probably should update this p2 300MHz... I
> recall you had
> trouble with a laptop a while ago. Are toshiba laptops
> any good?
>
> regards,
>
> Edscott
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Olivier.
> >
> > On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 01:13, Chuck Mead wrote:

The greatest thing you'll ever learn,
is just to love and be loved in return.