xfcalendar feature reques

Mickael Graf mgf at bredband.net
Fri Jul 18 09:48:51 CEST 2003

Erçin EKER wrote:

> hi all,

Hi Erçin

> i want to give attention to that sunday isn't the week start of the week
> everwhere :) could added starting week day option?
At this point it is only possible to start week with sundays or mondays,
and until I program something to do some settings it's starts on mondays.
Beginning another day of week would require more time than what I have
now, so if that's a really big issue I'll take a look after my welcomed
vacations :-)

> PS: in some applications that use systray then only appear only on the
> workspace theye executed. why?
>
> have a nice day.

Cheers
Mickaël