Announcement: xfce-goodies

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jul 17 21:47:12 CEST 2003

Evening everybody,

I'd just like to announce the availability of the new xfce-goodies
project. This project is ment to catch up additional stuff related to
xfce that is not part of the core desktop (e.g. panel plugins,
artwork, 3rd party software or whatever you can imagine).

Its ready at https://developer.berlios.de/projects/xfce-goodies/ and
already contains 2 panel plugins (xfce4-systemload-plugin and
xfce4-battery-plugin) and an artwork module (xfce4-artwork with
currently one additional backdrop, hopefully more to come). Lunar
modules are ready, contact Moe.

This should make releases easier if we only release the core stuff
(e.g. everything actually in xfce-devel) and the goodies can make
separate releases when their respective authors consider the software
to be ready for release (this should esp. make Oliviers life easier
:). Another important "feature": NO 24hrs delay! ;-)

If you want to contribute to xfce-goodies, just register with berlios
and drop me a note, so I can add you to the project.

Have a nice day...

Benedikt

--
NetBSD Operating system:                       http://www.NetBSD.org/