Bug in xfce4-mixer

Marc REYNES marc.reynes at free.fr
Thu Jul 17 16:58:27 CEST 2003

hi Danny,

>uhm, I thought alsa worked except for the not freeing of the sound
>device?
>

>anyways, please recompile with --with-sound=oss, make clean, make and
>retry ...

In fact that's the problem : is there a way to keep both drivers ? As I
sometimes use oss and sometimes use alsa (it happens sound with alsa is
just crappy .. don't know why and don't manage to fix that)

>*confused*

Don't be confused, xfce4-mixer works great with alsa (except the pb with
the not freeing...); but I would like to keep both drivers.

Regards,
Marc