xfsm & xemacs

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 14:01:34 CEST 2003

Hi Benedikt:

Thanks for the reply and info.

--- Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 16, Jul 2003, Ric wrote:
>
> > Hi Benedikt:
>
> Hey Ric,

<SNIP>

> I think you should upgrade your session manager to atleast 0.1.1

Ok, I did. The short end of the stick: it is still acting the same way. (well,
it looks the same - I did not do lots of different iterations testing it yet.
I can detail later ... )
There is one question though:
If "Autostart" is not in my xinitrc file, why does xfsm run "Autostart"?
It did not run it the first time but as soon as I saved a session, it started
running it.  That's confusing... (my xinitrc _does_ get processed and the
"Autostart" stuff is not in it)

and... thanks ... :)

> > Have A Great Day!
> > Ric
>
> Benedikt

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Do not take yourself too seriously.  Nobody else does. ;)