XFce will rock

Xavier Maillard xavier.maillard at gnu-rox.org
Wed Jul 16 23:12:08 CEST 2003

Hello,

I didn't use Xfce for ages and have just get back into it just to see and all I can say is : wow !

It is still quick, stable and now it is also beautiful ! Awesome !

I have totally gave up the development on it (loss of time, etc...) but I am still proud to have contributed efforts for such a project. It is just great.

Now, Xfce(4) will become my desktop replacement to my Ion when I need something more elaborate.

I hope I will be able to contribute things from time to time but can't promise that ;)

Keep up the good job guys !

Regards,

zeDek

P.S: my adress is wrong in the credit info tab, just use this one or zedek at gnu-rox.org