panel like macosx

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 21:43:30 CEST 2003

--- Olivier FOURDAN <fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I think there was useful if icons in xfce-panel will be small
> > but when i put cursor over it - they grow.
>
> I think is the most disturbing thing in MacOSX panel... But that's
> definitely a matter of taste.
>
> It's also the first thing I turn off when I am forced to run KDE. I find it
> counter intuitive (but, ya know, I'm an old fashioned guy :) - The second
> one being the app icon following mouse pointer at startup in KDE :)

ditto, ditto and ditto.

A true waste of resources for people normal, correctable vision, IMO.
However, it could be a good accessiblity addition to XFce for those that do
not see that well.  WDYT?

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Do not take yourself too seriously.  Nobody else does. ;)