French development page outdated

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jul 16 21:41:13 CEST 2003

I'm notified by emails when bugs are entered. Anybody can do the same,
so guys, it's up to you...

This said, I really find SF.net bugtracker not very handy. Most of the
time, ppl enter the report anonymously and leave, so there is no way to
contact the user. A bug report w/out a user is useless :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
http://www.xfce.org