Bug in xfce4-mixer

Marc REYNES marc.reynes at free.fr
Wed Jul 16 17:23:46 CEST 2003

Hi the list,

As I read the bugtracker isn't really used, I post here a bug (actually two bugs) for xfce4-mixer:
- with oss drivers : I use the modules i810_audio and ac97_codec. Apparently, xfce4-mixer doesn't recognize them or can't open /dev/mixer - whereas I can use aumix for exmple as a normal user
- with alsa-driver: the problem happens when I remove xfce4-mixer from the panel. The alsa module (here snd-intel8x0) isn't released properly, hence I can't remove them.

Thanks for your work

Marc