Saturday issue.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jul 16 00:16:10 CEST 2003

voicu,

I hope you can understand that the release phase is a bit stressing for
all of us.

I was nervous because I had files to release and found at the last
minute that some packages don't comply to the rules set a few months ago
(discussed and explained at that time - that was when benny added
support to libxfcegui4, for the record)

You got me pissed by complaining on the way we work, I told you what I
thought of such complains, fine, it's forgotten on my side now. There is
nothing personnal.

Take it easy,
Olivier.
--
Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
http://www.xfce.org