xfce4-session won't make (or make rpm)- CVS 030712

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 21:02:56 CEST 2003

Hey Benedikt:

--- Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 13, Jul 2003, Ric wrote:
>
> Ric,
>
> > Besides it is Sunday.  There are pretty girls in the park... some
> of
> > them
> > even look a little like Laetitia, - you know what I mean. :)  It
> should
> > be
> > about noon there, if you hurry, you might find one that is looking
> for
> > someone to buy her lunch. :)
>
> I'm not looking for a girl to buy her lunch - except it is laetitia

Ahh, youth; we think we will live in health forever. _Always_ look
for a pretty girl to buy her lunch, amigo, even if (*especially if*)
you are already married to that same pretty girl.  :)

> :-) - but I'm looking for the 4.0 release getting a reality.

/me agrees. That is why I did the CVS when I did - test on a
mostly clean system.

I'll do it again here in a little while, ...after some cafe au lait.

> Benedikt
>
> --

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Do not take yourself too seriously.  Nobody else does. ;)