xfce4-session won't make (or make rpm)- CVS 030712

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 12:19:48 CEST 2003

Hi B:

--- Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 13, Jul 2003, Ric wrote:
>
> > /usr/lib/libxfcegui4.so: undefined reference to
> > `gdk_screen_get_default'
> > /usr/lib/libxfcegui4.so: undefined reference to
> `GDK_SCREEN_XSCREEN'
>
> Ups. Recent libxfcegui4 is not gtk+2.0 compatible. Grab the

Gee, I do not know what to say; It's 5 AM+ here and I'm kinda tired.
I really appreciate your quick response and assistance. It is great to
have such responses(on Sunday, no less!)... "and I mean it"(Bush, jr.).

Let me just sum it up to:  y'all know better than I that libxfce* are
the base files for everything else.  I'll just wait until CVS catches
up
to finish, well, re-do, the build.

Besides it is Sunday.  There are pretty girls in the park... some of
them
even look a little like Laetitia, - you know what I mean. :)  It should
be
about noon there, if you hurry, you might find one that is looking for
someone to buy her lunch. :)

> netk-trayicon.c file from my http and recompile libxfcegui4 using
> that
> new file. That should fix it.

I got it. Thank you very much.  Will try it later after some sleep...

> > That same error is in iconbox, BTW; and, ithink, in xfcalendar,
> too.
>
> I uploaded fixed xfcalendar tarball as well.

Ok. Got it (0,1,4) too.  Will try it later too after some sleep...

> Benedikt
>
> --

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Do not take yourself too seriously.  Nobody else does. :)