OT: Things are looking black

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Jul 12 17:06:05 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 09:57, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> Right now I have about $10 free on my one credit card and my
> checking account is something around -$200.

	Man!  My $#it is worse than I thought.  The CC only has $4 left
on it and my checking account is at -$424 with at lease $90 to $120 more
in overdraft fees still to come.  I will have to get the
interview/review out as quickly as possible because it looks like I
might be off-line for quite a while very soon.  At the rate things are
going when I get my next paycheck on the 15th it will probably only
bring me to zero.

[Sorry for the whiny ranting...  Just having a little panic attack.  You
may now return to your regularly scheduled list]

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.