xfce4mixer broken. rc1 delayed

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sat Jul 12 16:16:19 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 04:54, Voicu Liviu wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2003 13:27:48 +0200
> Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > Because I said so.
>
> What kind of team work is it? "...Because I said so."...pretty nice

Just for the record, the long haired Spartans won the Peloponesus War,
not the democrats from Athens. And the main reason the Athenians lost
was because they got rid of a good general.

Anyways, the rule of "no gtk2.2" is by no means a hamper to creativity.
Quite the contrary, it is a call for clean code and for use of compiler
directives so that the information about xfce on the web (gtk>=2.0.6) is
accurate.

Edscott