suse 8.2 rpms

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jul 12 16:01:48 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 15:48, Ilkka Ollakka wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 03:34:09PM +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> It seems to be missing .spec file (I'm on anoncvs) I didn't also get
> xfce4-session builded (other mail on that).

xfce4-session has no spec file AFAIK. As for xfce4-trigger-launcher, it
might be just anon CVS lagging as usual...

> You're maybe right on that packages issue,I build new ones on RC when
> it's released and put link on mirrors after that :)

Well, that will be a lot more usefull. I can provide you with my build
script that automates the build of rpms if you wish (that applies to Mdk
package provider too, obviously)

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org