xfce4mixer broken. rc1 delayed

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Jul 12 15:59:14 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 09:11, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> 	I think it's a good time for a refresher course on the "Rules of
> > XFce"....
> >
> > Rule #1 - Olivier is God
> > Rule #2 - See Rule #1
> > Rule #3 - Profit!
>
> Humm, I never reached rule #3!

	That's the one that seems to be eluding all of my.  Lately even more so
for me.  Right now I have about $10 free on my one credit card and my
checking account is something around -$200.  It's been very difficult
lately 'cause I have missed so much work due to my health.  Having my
car die on me didn't help either.  Maybe I should play Lotto.  If I win
a couple of million I promise to donate some to the xfce project
(otherwise known as the "Help Olivier feed his family project").

	It's to bad that OSDL couldn't hire you like that did Linus and Andrew.