xfce4mixer broken. rc1 delayed

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jul 12 14:39:06 CEST 2003

DAnny,

My first fix was fixing the stuff keeping the map callback.

But then I realized that I did not like this hack so I removed it.

As for your 50 controls, you added a way to show/hide them in the
config, didn't you? Did you really use those 50 controls? I think you
should restrain to the major controls (I mean the default config should
only show master volume, PCM volume, speaker volume and CD volume and
that's it - If the user wants more, he just enables them.)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org