xfce4 developer interview

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jul 11 21:08:48 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 14:07, Bernhard Walle wrote:

> > 	Ok, that should be fine.  This would be 1600 GMT on Sunday, right?
> > What's that in EDT?  I'd know easily if my palm hadn't died on me.
> > Isn't it amazing how much we don't know without our little helpers?
>
> Just look at your mail header:
>
>    11 Jul 2003 13:21:22 -0400
>
> This should be your local time. So its GMT - 0400, so 1600 GMT is 1200 EDT.
> Really simple. :-)

	I know, I'm just to lazy to work it out.  Thanks for letting me know,
though.  ;-)

	Ok, everyone, the time is 1600 GMT on July 13th.  The place...  Well, I
don't remember where the IRC thingy is.  I'll go search through the list
and get it (unless someone else kindly posts it since I am also to lazy
to look through the list archives).

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer