XFce at LinuxTag?

Marc Hildebrand marc.hildebrand at t-online.de
Fri Jul 11 12:02:03 CEST 2003

> Well, just be sure to wear your XFce hats, T-shirts and buttons :-)
;)
Don't worry, when we had our user-meeting in May I was showing the "then
up-to-date" version of xfce4-cvs to a bunch of kde- and gnome-users.
The number of xfce4-users is growing steadily among the gentooers because
as gentoo is mostly about gaining speed, xfce4 steps into the gap between
kde/gnome and the *boxes plus beeing bleeding edge stuff (for the
gentooist thats a reason for giving it a shot).