Related problem: Different Wallpapers for Different Workspaces?

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 08:13:23 CEST 2003

--- Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:42:26 -0400, Todd Slater wrote:
>
> > Try deskmenu. I use it with Oroborus (that's where I found out
> about
> > it) and in the recent MenuMaker I noted it support deskmenu.
> >
> > http://www.oroborus.org/?node=Download
>
> Look around first. There are several versions of Deskmenu floating
> around hacked to have more features.
>
> When I last looked at Oroborus' own version it had some irritating
> limitations, like only one level of submenu.
>
> -- b
>
> --

> Biju 'botsie' Chacko                        biju_chacko at vsnl dot
> net
> http://www.symonds.net/~botsie          Public Key available on
> request

Hi:
thanks botsie.
Nice little program for what it does but it will not do. You are
correct and, besides that everything is manual.  It might be good to
use for a small 'start this program' or 'quit...' but I am not going to
enter fifty+ entries by hand. I do not have that much time in my
life... :)... There has to be a better way.

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***