xfce4 "press release"

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jul 10 21:39:21 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 15:09, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> I wouldn't know what to ask me, but if you do, I'd be happy to answer
> ;-))

	Don't worry about that, I will come up with something.

> Now for the appropriate time to do such a thing ... that's a different
> story. It would be nice to have all of the core devs on IRC at the same
> time ;-)

	You guys come up with a time and let me know.  I will be able to manage
anything except Friday (tomorrow) evening US Eastern time.  I'm trying
to wangle a date (with a real woman, too!!)

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer