xfce4 "press release"

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jul 10 20:44:22 CEST 2003

	I'm sorry but I missed getting something together for this weeks LWN.
I was quite ill the other day and it threw me way behind.  I still want
to get something together for Linux PR or NewsForge or whatever.  But I
also had another idea...

	I'd like to do an interview with the xfce4 development team.  I was
thinking about an irc interview with anyone/everyone who is working on
xfce4.  I believe a few minutes with Jas, Olivier, Benny, Botsie,
Edscott and anyone else important.  What do you all think?

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
Unix System/Network Administrator & Ad Hoc Programmer