XFcalendar 0.1.2

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Jul 9 03:19:45 CEST 2003

El mar, 08-07-2003 a las 15:42, Mickael Graf escribió:
> Hi Everybody
>
> XFCalendar is now in v. 0.1.2 with:
>
> * bold days when there's an appointment
> * reminders
> * systray icon
> * navigation from one day to another within the appointment window
> and probably more things that I forget.
>
> I want to thanks Benedikt and Edscott for their help.
>
> A screenshot:
> http://hem.bredband.net/b140390/images/xfcal-sshot20030708.png

I very much like the image with the "January 12 Monday" date. It would
be real cool if that image, but with the appropriate date (locale
dependent) would be displayed in the appointment box.
Yes, I know it's not easy, having to create a gdk image and use freetype
to draw the texts so I'll shut up now. :-)

regards

Edscott