Possible panel tweaks (Was: Re: Random thoughts about release)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Jul 8 15:50:51 CEST 2003

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:32:14 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> * I thought about removing the 'Revert' functionality from the panel
> item dialogs. That would be more in line with our other dialogs and it
> doesn't seem that useful, really.

Of course I will have to only hide it, otherwise I will cause API change
for plugins. For 4.2 I can then really rip out the functionality.

Here's another one:

* How about removing the tooltip from the panel menu's? On panel items
the tooltip serves the same purpose as the Caption on menu items. Is
there really a need for more info?