Session manager in CVS

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Jul 8 00:45:20 CEST 2003

Benny,

I've modified the default startup script to make use of xfce4-session if
available (if not, it's the old startup sequence that is used)

This way, people with xfce4-session automatically use it (doesn't work
if a modified xinitrc is placed in $HOME/.xfce4/xinitrc though)

cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>