RC1 (beta3) release notes

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jul 7 14:49:20 CEST 2003

El lun, 07-07-2003 a las 03:48, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> On 06 Jul 2003 18:42:34 -0500
> edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:
> >
> > * the double treeview panel position is saved from session to session
>
> Is this the twopaned view? I thought it wasn't in our release? If it is,
> is it a build or runtime option?

Due to the design of treeviews, it turned out to be much simpler than
expected (after all, there had to be some advantage of the slower
GtkTreeView over GtkCTree). But you have to look for the double pane if
you want it, either by resizing the pane or by pressing Tab in the
treeview. It has been functional since beta1.