Submitting an XFWM4 theme

Mark C. Chu-Carroll mcc at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jul 7 03:49:16 CEST 2003

For what it's worth, while I like the theme-color-shifting
property of your version, I still prefer the gradient in mine.

For readme stuff:

Derived from the Kleanux metacity theme available at:
http://themes.freshmeat.net/redir/kleanux/40551/url_tgz/kleanux-default-1.3.tar.gz
The original Kleanux metacity theme is by Marcus Petzoldt
<m.petzoldt at gmx.de>.

Kleanux was modified and for XFCE by Mark C. Chu-Carroll
<markcc at bestweb.net>.

The original metacity theme was distributed GPL, so the GPL license
file should be included with the theme.

	-Mark