RC1 (beta3) release notes

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Jul 7 02:01:01 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 17:08, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Oh, one more thing, we should really go through all our README, NEWS,
> TODO, etc files and make sure they are up-to-date before doing this
> release. The goal of an RC1 is to release it _unchanged_ as 4.0, apart
> from the version numbers (probably a bit optimistic).

	While doing so if everyone could send me anything and everything that
have on what all of the different parts of xfce4 are and can do I will
put together some kid of press release that can be distributed to, well,
everyone.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.