Segfault & Problem to compile xfprint

Andre Lerche a.lerche at gmx.net
Sun Jul 6 21:34:39 CEST 2003

Olivier,

first, sorry for the long delay, but now I just wanted to try if this error is fixed
for me. Once again, I tried the current cvs-tarball, everything did compile (except
the japanese-problem in xfprint) but if I start some modules (for example iconbox or
the panel) I get a

relocation error:
/usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4.so.0: undefined symbol: utf8_string_remove_controls

I did compile all modules in the same order than before, so this should not be
the problem. What further infos do you need?

Andre

On Wed, 02.07.2003 at 11:22 PM, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Andre,
>
> (2) => fixed in CVS.
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.
>
> On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 22:00, Andre Lerche wrote:
> > Hi,

[...]

--
Created on Boomtime, the 41st day of Confusion in the YOLD 3169
Linux 2.4.20-8 i686