Update! Re: Funkiness with mozilla & beta 2

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Jul 6 19:58:37 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 00:11, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	I finally got beta 2 installed and I've run across something weird with
> mozilla.  First off, I did an upgrade of the rpms; should I have
> uninstalled then reinstalled?  Anyway, this is what happens when I open
> Edit -> Preferences (see attached).

	I had a chance to look at this more closely and found that the weird
behavior was happening in every desktop environment/window manager I
have on the system.  So I uninstalled the rpms and reinstalled them.
Now things are back to normal.  I did grab the 1.4 installer and will
try it out one of these days.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.