Strange svg behaviour...

Karsten Luetkewitz phrep at plskthx.org
Sun Jul 6 15:47:38 CEST 2003

Hi, Marc.

* Marc Hildebrand (marc.hildebrand at t-online.de) wrote:
> I get lots of librsvg-errors (using the "lush"-iconset).

Unfortunately librsvg only supports a subset of SVG, those warnings
indicate that librsvg has problems interpreting certain parts of the
SVG. Nothing to worry about, annoying nevertheless :)

I too did a full update a few days ago and am now having problems with
SVG themes. Whenever I try to change something in the properties
for the systembuttons plugin one of the icons grows very large while
the other one is almost not visible anymore. This is in vertical mode,
btw. I didn't try to figure out why it does that yet, but maybe it's got
something to do with the rounding change a few days ago.

--
Karsten Luetkewitz